There is a difference between being messy vs. being disorganized. If you frequently encounter the following situations, you may want to consider hiring a professional organizer.
1. You do not invite your friends or family over because you are too embarrassed about the disorganized state of your house.
2. You spend a significant amount of time looking for misplaced items.
3. You repeatedly buy duplicates of the same item because you cannot find the original item.
4. Clutter is creating tension in your relationships with your spouse and children.
5. You no longer enjoy your home because living in clutter is stressing you out.
6. Your children are picking up your clutter habits.
7. You want to get organized, but you don't know where to start.
We can help you reduce the stress of a cluttered home and free up more time for friends, family and hobbies. We establish order, work flows and systems that are easy to learn so you can maintain order in your home long after we leave. A small investment in our services can yield a high return in an orderly home that will recharge and nourish you.